Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 24: Just beat it!

It is 1 a.m. on Wednesday morning, and instead of sleeping I am typing up a blog! I am actually enjoying staying up and listening to the rain though. It'll probably lull me off to sleep and I'll end up with my face on the keyboard. My blog post would then probably consist of a random sequence of letters and numbers followed by one long string of the same letter.



1.) Monday's cookbook blog is way behind because I keep forgetting the cookbook to copy down the recipe. I plan to have it up sometime today. You'd think after my third attempt I'd remember it.

2.) I've decided I want an iPhone! For those of  you who know me well, you know that I shun most technology. So in other words, I'm cheap. However, I think I am ready to take the leap! I might have to think about it for another month. I'll let you know about the ongoing battle of frugality versus the 21st century.


I have no idea what day I'm on! I think it is 24. You'd think I'd be able to keep up with something this simple. But anyways...I LOVE today's topic. I get to put my iTunes on shuffle and share with you the magic of my music library. The first 10 songs are....

1. Midnight Train to Memphis - Kid Rock
2. A Long December - Counting Crows
3. Kill a Man - Rage Against the Machine
4. Beat It - Michael Jackson
5. Big River - Johnny Cash
6. Two Pina Coladas - Garth Brooks
7. She Likes Me for Me - Third Eye Blind
8. Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc

9. Meet in the Middle - Diamond Rio
10. Wasted Whiskey - Rodney Atkins


I know...it's random! And that's just 10 songs!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment