Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 21ish: If someone stole my wallet they would give it back

I'm skipping any introduction whatsoever and jumping straight to the good part...

1.) I SOLD MY JEEP! I hope to have the Mustang either tomorrow or Wednesday. Unfortunately, yours truly is naive and entirely too trusting. I took a personal check from the guy and then let him drive off with the title. The error of my ways was pointed out to me several times today. The bank called his bank and confirmed the money is in his account but they still have to hold my check for 2 business days. Yes I know...I'm stupid
                                       

2.) Moving on from my stupidity...I saw the best movie tonight! I really suggest that you go see Lincoln Lawyer. Matthew McConaughey did such a great job.

3.) I'm losing readers. Upon stalking my own page on the newly discovered "stats" tab, I discovered my readership has dropped 50% from my first blog. Since my self-esteem is in direct coorelation with my readership you see where I am going with this. Where did I go wrong? Where?! Why are you people not posting my blog on your own pages? Do you hate me? Do you? Is that it? I knew it.

                                   
                  

Today's challenge is even more lame than the others. I'm supposed to show you a picture of myself. I've decided to forge my own path on this one. I'm going to tell you what is in my wallet. I would tell you what is in my purse but that would take forever. And I'm afraid to stick my hand all the way down in there. Here we go...

Driver's license
Hand-gun carrying permit
Work i.d.
Cumberland University i.d. (I keep it to get discounts...shhh)
Debit card
Old Navy credit card
Best Buy credit card
Best Buy Reward Zone card
2 cancelled credit cards
Mapco gift card
Walgreens gift card
Buckle Primo card
Free drink and chip at Which Wich card
Legends Bar and Grille punch card
Roxy Theater punch card
2 insurance cards
"I can save your life" card
Voter registration card
"I can't see out of my right eye because I have an intraocular lens" card
"Associate member of a certain work related association" card
"One reason I'm single" card (Library card)
9 receipts
Garth Brooks ticket (Yes, I am that pathetic)

So, what does your wallet say about you? Mine says I'm poor and enjoy punch cards. It also says if I inadvertantly shoot you I can also keep you alive until the paramedics get there.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment