Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 8: I now work for the Royal Caribbean cruise line

Here is the daily list of random things that do not fit in the blog:

1.) I didn't drop anything yesterday so the whole bending at the waist disability I had didn't prove to be a problem! I can now successfully tie my shoes without tear shed.



2.) They guy who was supposed to come look at the Jeep didn't show up or even call. I was very disappointed, but I am hoping more offers will start rolling in soon. I miss Marky :-(

3.) Tomorrow, if I don't burn the house down, I will have two blogs. One will be the daily challenge and the other is going to be devoted to my cookbook challenge. Which reminds me, I still need a double boiler.

4.) IT'S MY FRIDAY!!



Moving right along, it is time for Day 8! Today I get to share with you all the places I have been to on vacation. I wish I could quote Mr. Johnny Cash and tell you that:
I've been everywhere, man.
Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhere.

 But, unfortunately, I have not been everywhere. Here is an overview of where I have been not including the Bahamas because they did not show up very well.


Please do not judge my crudely colored map. My sister sucked all the creativity out of my mother's body four years prior to my birth.

Oh and I just found out this challenge is about ONE place you have been not ALL the places you have been. I could have erased all this and pretended like I already knew that, but I worked really hard on my map.

Sooooo, let's start over shall we? I'd have to say that my favorite place I've ever been to was Coco Cay in the Bahamas. It is an island owned by the Royal Caribbean. I've been there twice and loved it both times! Here are a few pictures...


 This is the entrance to CoCo Cay.



They had a really cool inflatable water park out in the ocean!


 It was so beautiful both times that I went! 

Don't get me wrong, I think America is beautiful with the mountains and valleys, but I am truly amazed by God's power when I see the beauty of the Caribbean islands. The water is a pretty blue that you can't find in Florida, and the sand is so white! You should definitely take a cruise with Royal Caribbean and visit CoCo Cay. You won't be disappointed! (This message has been approved by the ad council for Royal Caribbean.)


Well, that wraps it up for today. Make sure you check back tomorrow to see how my experience with the double boiler went!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment