Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 12: Mouth guards...not sexy

You get to read two of my new blogs in one day! No, you didn't win the lottery. I just couldn't get yesterday's blog to post. So here is today's daily list of randomness:

1.) "Tiny Dancer" by Sir Elton John will dig its way into your brain and stay there for hours. Here is a picture of me at 3 a.m.

2.) I now have to sleep with a mouth guard to keep me from grinding my teeth at night. I am very distraught about this. What if my house catches on fire and a hot fireman has to save me? How embarrassing will it be when I have to pull out my mouth guard to say "thank you"??? I might as well purchase a flannel floor length night gown and adopt a bunch of cats.


3.) I AM GOING TO SEE GEORGE JONES ON SATURDAY! <----- Do you see how excited I am?? Epically excited!! Yes, I said epically.


Put on your floaties, Readers. It's about to get deep. 
Today's blog challenge is about something I believe in. I thought about going my normal sarcastic route by pulling out an R. Kelly song about believing I could fly.



But I think I am going to be semi serious today. So here we go....a list of things I believe (because I couldn't pick just one).

I believe that God is real and there is a Heaven.
I believe in giving second chances.
I believe that we were all created equal, regardless of the color of our skin.
I believe in the power of prayer, even when they go unanswered.
I believe in soul mates.
I believe a smile can make someone's day. 
 I believe that you really do catch more flies with honey.
I believe in forgiveness, but the forgetting part is hard.
And finally,
I believe Oreos are 100x better than any Girl Scout cookie.

Oh come on. You know I couldn't be totally serious! Well I hope you enjoyed reading what I believe in! I tried to keep it short since there were not any pictures! Have a fabulous day, or what's left of it. And remember...Reader of the Week is announced tomorrow. You still have time!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles....

No comments:

Post a Comment