Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 13: Garth Brooks knows his stuff

Happy Friday Readers! Let's get right to it, shall we?

1.) And the Reader of the Week is.......Rebecca Chambers! Let's all give Becca a round of applause! She read my blog about being poor and so she brought me a plate of food to work one night! Becca, you have won world wide web recognition! I have 8 followers who all know your name now. You're welcome.

2.) I discovered today that Dora the Explorer is rude. At the end of the show she asks you what your favorite part was THEN she cuts you off while you are still telling her!


3.)  The Kroger in Lebanon is hosting a Child Safety Fair tomorrow from 10 am to 2 pm. Scruff from the Lebanon Police Department will be there at 11 am. There will also be crafts for the kids and safety information for the parents.


Today I am going to tell you about my hopes, dreams, goals, and all that good stuff. I already achieved my first goal of captivating an audience with my wit, humor, and charm! I am thankful to all 8 of you who read this for helping me achieve this!

This is probably more accurate


This is Day 13 by the way...I forgot to mention that.

Nobody sums up hopes, dreams, and goals better than my personal hero, Garth Brooks. Let's see what he has to say...

You know a dream is like a river
Ever changing as it flows
And a dreamer's just a vessel
That must follow where it goes
Trying to learn from what's behind you
And never knowing what's in store
Makes each day a constant battle
Just to stay between the shores...and
I will sail my vessel
'Til the river runs dry
Like a bird upon the wind
These waters are my sky
I'll never reach my destination
If I never try
So I will sail my vessel
'Til the river runs dry
Too many times we stand aside
And let the waters slip away
'Til what we put off 'til tomorrow
Has now become today
So don't you sit upon the shoreline
And say your satisfied
Choose to chance the rapids
And dare to dance the tide...yes
 And there's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all
One of my biggest goals in life is to make an impact on the lives of others. I can't share my idea with you because I would be talking about my job, and I was told I can't really do that. So long story short, I want to make a difference in my community. I want to do something that matters. That's my dream, that's my goal, and that's my hope.
Sorry that was so short! I can't talk about what I want to talk about so I just had to end it there. I hope you have a great weekend!
And that's the way the cookie crumbles...



No comments:

Post a Comment