Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 10: President Roosevelt was WRONG!


Hello readers! Here is the daily list of randomness...

1. While I was pumping liquid gold into the Jeep, this older lady approached me and asked me where my coat was! Really?! How old do I seriously look? Is that what she saw?

2. As I was reaching for the pump today at the gas station something caught my eye. Could it really be? I though that surely my eyes were deceiving me!


Yes, it says gas is $1.098 per gallon. Now I am a big believer that if something says it is one price you should get it for that price. The little foreign man behind the counter did not seem to agree with me! So I proceeded to knock over his gum stand in a fit of rage!

Okay...I never actually went inside. BUT, I thought about it!

3. Oatmeal cream pies might have just surpassed Oreos this week. I know...shock and awe!


It is now time for Day 10. Today's challenge requires me to tell you something that scares me. President Franklin D, Roosevelt told everyone that the only thing to fear was fear itself. Well he lied. If he had feared polio and avoided it he would have been in much better shape! And that is why I fear bridges. If I avoid them, I also avoid this...  

 

And this...


I'll admit I am being dramatic but I really really really don't like bridges. I get physically ill driving over a bridge. I can't explain it. I wish I could because then I could tell the little child curled up in the fetal position inside my brain to shut up and get over it. Until I figure out why I'm scared of bridges I will just continue to avoid them. But when I can't avoid them I just drive very quickly while holding my breath and thinking of bunnies and kitties instead of death and destruction.

 
Yes

No


That is all for today. I kept it pretty short and sweet since I rambled yesterday! Until tomorrow....

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

1 comment: