Saturday, March 19, 2011

One ticket to Loserville, please!

I have been told more than once that I should be on the next bachelor/bachelorette show. While I'd rather shove flame toothpicks up my fingernails than live with 24 other females, I decided to fill out an application to appease my friends/family. Here it is. 


THE BACHELOR / BACHELORETTE

GIRL QUESTIONNAIRE
Today’s Date: March 19, 2011

Name: Courtney Marie Sellars

Address: My house in the middle of my street

Do you have a valid passport? yes

How did you hear about our search:
Radio
Television
Magazine
Other, explain

Are you currently:
_X__Working Full Time ___Unemployed
___Working Part Time ___Student

Occupation: I have two full time jobs. One is being a total bada$$ and the other is Communication's Officer.

Annual salary: Not a lot, that's why I'm going on the show

Cell # 615-867-5309

Work # 9-1-1


Birthdate: June 13, 1988

Height: 5'3 on a good day

Weight: 120

Home # 1-900-MIXALOT

Fax #

Age: 22

Hair Color: blondish, brownish

Eye Color: hazel

Page 2 of 5

What is your highest level of education? 4 year Bachelor's degree

Degree(s): BA in Criminal Justice

School(s) Attended: Cumberland University

Are you a legal resident of the United States? yes

Where did you grow up? Lebanon, TN
 
Have you ever been arrested, charged or convicted of a crime of any type? You have to get caught to be arrested, charged or convicted..so, my answer is no

If so, please give details and dates:

Have you ever had a temporary restraining order issued against you? it was a misunderstanding, I had listened to too many Taylor Swift songs. I thought guys wanted you to stand on their back porch and sing love songs in the pouring down rain.

If so, please give details and dates: the past is the past

Have you ever filed for bankruptcy or chapter 11? not yet

If yes, please explain.

Have you ever been a performer, participant or contestant on television, radio or in film? yes

If yes, please explain. My mom recorded my performance as a fish in the Little Mermaid

Page 3 of 5

Do you drink alcoholic beverages? no

Have you ever been married? yes

If yes, how many times? 4, but three of them don't count

If you have been married, why are you no longer together? Wait, do we have to be divorced before I can go on this show?

How long have such marriage(s) been legally dissolved? Uhhhh....

Do you have any children? yes

If yes, please list their ages and whether they live with you or not. Joey is 10, Mikey is 8, Sarah is 7, Patrick is 5, Tom is 3, and Beth is on the way.

Are you genuinely looking to get married? Not at the moment but if the paycheck timing is right, I would entertain the idea

Why would you want to find your spouse on our TV show? Yes, why else would I waste my time?

Please describe your ideal mate in terms of physical attraction and in terms of personality attraction.

If I were to paint you a picture of my ideal man this is what you would see: A muscular fireman/police officer playing country music on the guitar while we float around on a lake and eat pizza.

So basically, I am attracted to a physically fit male with a public service occupation who enjoys country music, being outdoors, and pizza.

Extreme emphasis on occupation.

How many serious relationships have you been in? 1

What happened to end those relationships? We grew apart. And by apart I mean "up" and by we I mean "me".

Page 4 of 5

What are your hobbies? I wish I had something to put here

What is the unique talent of which you are most proud? Is being extremely awesome a unique talent?

List the 3 adjectives that best describe you: stunning, awesome, and humble

Do you have any tattoos? If yes, what are they? And where are they located on your body? I have a tattoo of myself on my lower back that way even when I'm walking away you can see me

What accomplishment are you most proud of? Gaining 9 followers for my blog

Why haven’t you found the man of your dreams? The real question here is...why hasn't he found me

1 comment: