Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 17: Save the whales

Hello, Readers! That short attention span is back and more full-blown than yesterday. I think I'm just losing interest in these lame blog challenges! I mean you gotta agree that "Dream House" was kind of a weird thing to write about. Today's is a little better I guess. Here is the daily list of random before I start the challenge...

1.) I no longer have a work out partner! You know how I reacted to this? I sat on the couch for an hour in my work out clothes. I considered not going, I considered eating the pie I made last night for breakfast, and I also considered going back to bed. How sad am I? I have absolutely no motivation. I ended up going, staying 25 minutes, then leaving. I gotta find a new work out partner or I'll be telling the National Marine Fisheries Service to leave me alone as they attempt to save the beached whale...a.k.a. me!

I actually made this one, I didn't steal it!

2.) That's all for today. My day has pretty much revolved around my lack of motivation and short attention span.


Today is Day 17 of the blog challenge. The topic is about something I am looking forward to. Well, I am really looking forward to something that is work related. But, I can't talk about work so I'm going to pick something else. Here is a picture...


This is my personal view of summer! The summer is about the lake, friends, and having fun! I can't wait for summer to get here. This winter seems like it has drug on and on.

Well that was another short one! I promise it'll get less lame eventually. Have a great day :-)

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment