Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 23ish: Who needs that much Hamburger Helper??

Hellllo, Readers! Yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards! Oh Rebecca Black, you have provided me with so much entertainment since I discovered you. Here is the daily list of randomness for you on this cloudy, gloomy day.

1.) We all know what the day before Saturday means...that's right! It's Reader of the Week time! This week's ROTW is...*drum roll*....Meredith Davenport! Meredith always makes sure to show me love on my blogs. Plus her birthday was Tuesday! Congratulations Meredith for being picked as this week's Reader of the Week. You have won two extra votes in the Cookbook Monday poll! You're welcome.

2.) Couponing is stupid. That's right. You heard me! I want one box of cereal. I do not want to save a dollar on four boxes of cereal. Along the same line of thinking...I usually only eat one box of Hamburger Helper every few months. I do not want to save seventy-five cents on three boxes. I would like to save fifty cents on one box. Where is that coupon? Riddle me that, couponers!

3.) Why is it that I crave things that are not good for me? I don't just suddenly feel like eating an apple! I don't just get the urge to go buy celery. BUT, I will go purchase a chocolate milkshake at 11:30 p.m. Right now for instance, I am drinking a Coke because I just HAD to have one. Why can't I be that way with water? Mysteries of life...


Today I am supposed to tell you about my favorite vacation but I kinda already did that yesterday. So I looked up another blog challenge, and I've decided to show you a picture of what I looked like last year at this time!


Well, this is me in March of last year. Physically speaking I have not changed a whole lot. I still look 12. At this time last year though, I was still in school and working 3rd shift. So really all that has changed in a year is that I'm blond and a college graduate. Oh well!

Oh and by the way that is my nephew, Levi. He has changed a whole lot in year, but this is about me :-)


And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment