Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 16: This one is kinda sho...squirrel!!

It's my Friday!! Otherwise known as Monday. I am officially back on track with my blog challenge. Before I start Day 16, here is the daily dose of random...

1.) My attention span is ridiculously short today. I've started this blog about three times which ended shortly after the beginning because things on t.v. keep catching my eye. For example, right now I'm watching Marijuana: A Chronic History on the History Channel. A second ago I was watching some 90s sit-com I can't recall the name of. I'm like Doug from the movie Up!


2.) Ever had one of those headaches where it feels like your head is going to split right down the middle? Yeah, I got one of those right now. I think it is my sinuses again. Thankfully my new sexy teeth grinding mouth guard I sleep with has prevented the jaw related headaches.

3.) I tried one more Banquet meal just to make sure I wasn't being too picky. I'm convinced that I'm making a good judgment call on this one.


Day 16 is going to be exceptionally short because I think the challenge is lame. I am supposed to tell you about my dream house. Well,  have you ever seen the movie the Notebook?


It's plantation style, on the lake, has a balcony, and a big front porch. That's my dream house right down to the blue shutters!

Oh, and if Noah lives inside my dream house that would be even better!!

Well, I'm done. The end!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment