Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 11: A day late and a few pictures short

**I wrote this yesterday but it wouldn't post**

Well, today is my Monday

 Do you sense my excitement?


I'm not very enthusiastic today so without further ado here is the daily list of randomness...

1.) Chief Bowen and Officer Dye rode with me on my Meals on Wheels route today! They were helping me promote March for Meals.




2.) Taking a nap 30 minutes before you are supposed to be at work is never a good idea.


3.) Cover Girl has millions of females to choose from and they picked Taylor Swift. Really? She puts her eye liner and mascara on so thick she looks Chinese!

你好我的名字是泰勒

For all of my non-Chinese speaking readers this says, "I am crazy and like to sing songs off key about boys who broke my heart and then I stalk them."

<>Now on to the blog challenge for today. Day 11 requires me to tell you about my favorite t.v. shows. Since I only get to watch t.v. between the hours of 8 a.m and 2 p.m I have a very strange mix of things I watch. Mostly all I get to see are re-runs of 90s and early 2000s sit-coms, but sometimes I can catch recent shows on Mondays and Tuesdays when I am off. Here are some of my favorite shows...
<>You might be surprised at my TLC and Lifetime "reality" show obsessions! (No pictures available due to blog.spot being dumb) 
What Not to Wear
Four Weddings
Say Yes to the Dress
Project Runway
America's Next Top Model (re-runs)

Weird choices for the girl who doesn't wear makeup, jewelry, or dresses huh? Moving on to my Lifetime sit-com re-runs....
How I Met Your Mother
Reba
New Adventures of Old Christine

And finally, here are my favorite, current t.v. shows.

Criminal Minds
NCIS
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice

That's all for today! Sorry abou the lack of pictures. I have no idea why it just stopped loading pictures. I guess my blog is mad at me for even mentioning Taylor Swift.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment