Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 18: Singing angels and child prostitutes

Happy Wednesday, Readers! For most of you your work week is almost over. Mine is just beginning, but I love my job so I guess I can't complain too much. (I hope my boss is reading this.) Here is the always faithful daily list of randomness...

1.) The Hershey pie I made on Monday is magical. I hate to brag, but God personally congratulated me on a job well done. Angels sang when I took my first bite. True story.


2.) I am watching the movie Taxi Driver for the first time. I am extremely disturbed. If you have seen it you know what I mean! Who comes up with this stuff?

3.) I need suggestions for next week's Cookbook Mondays...brownies, cake, cookies, or pie? Readers choice this week!

Alrighty! Day 18's topic is way better than the past two days. I get to tell you about my favorite place to eat! My inner fat kid is about to be unleashed.

Since we all know I love to eat, we all also know I can't just pick one favorite place! So I've broken it down into categories.

Favorite fast food restaurant:

                                                    

Favorite italian restaurant:

I couldn't find a picture of the actual Gondola Restaurant in Lebanon
 (use your imagination)
Favorite seafood restaurant:

                                         

All time favorite restaurant:

                                                

My inner chubby child becomes very happy when I get to eat at these places!

                                    


Have a great day, Readers! (all 10 of you)

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!             

2 comments: