Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Survey thingy!

 I don't know why I can type on this blog but it won't let me type on the other one?? Frustration! Anyways, I was tagged by my sister so I decided to participate....



1. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

I'd have to say that  my entire freshman year of high school is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. I tripped up the steps in front of the most attractive guy in school. I tripped while running in gym. I stuttered in class. So pretty much all of 2003 was one giant awkward moment.

2. Favorite holiday and why?


I gotta go with Fourth of July (when I actually get to enjoy it). I love fireworks! I also love the food that comes along with the 4th. Hot dogs, chips, baked beans! I like that food more than Christmas dinner!
 
3.What's the weirdest thing you think you eat?

I like to put peanut butter on pretzels. Now I was not under the impression that was weird until two people at work told me it was. I was also told it's weird to put cheese on hotdogs?? Any thoughts on this?

4. Favorite brand of makeup?

I don't wear makeup. That was easy.


5. If you had to choose a color of a crayon to be out of the color box, which would be you...and why?


Indigo! I love that color. It is a mix of purple and blue which are two of my favorite colors.

6. Favorite hobby?

You mean besides being awesome? I'd have to say fishing. I wish I could do that all year long.

7. Biggest Fear?

Tall bridges. I can handle smaller ones but i can't stand to cross over the long, tall ones. *shiver*


8. Best present you have ever received?

I have absolutely no idea. I love my new running shoes I got for Christmas this year. I still wear my watch I got for Christmas when I was 16. I cherish the Bible my grandmother gave me in 2003. It's too hard to pick just one!! Don't make me!


Well that killed 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment