Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 7: I'm Your Huckleberry

Here is the daily list of things I want to tell you but you don't necessarily care about.

1.) I have decided to choose a "Reader of the Week". Dave McKinley read yesterday's blog about how sweet tea makes me happy and he surprised me at work with a sweet tea. Let's all give Dave a round of applause for being this week's "Reader of the Week." Dave, your prize is world wide internet fame. If you google yourself this might pop up...you're welcome.

2.) Anyone interested in being "Reader of the Week" next week can nominate his or herself by buying me Junior Mints, Buckle Jeans, or Oreos.

3.) I decided to do an ab workout two days in a row and now I have lost all ability to bend at the waist. This could prove to a problem later on today. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Now on to today's challenge! Day 7 is all about my favorite movies. I tend to get stuck on movies. If I find one I like I will watch it over and over and over again. But don't worry, I'm not one of those people who ruins movies by quoting every word right along with the actor or actress. Unless it's a Disney movie..then I tend to sing along energetically. Anywho...here is my list!


I honestly believe Forrest Gump is one of the best movies of all time. He is just so darn lovable! Plus, I inadvertantly learn things about history while watching it!


I made a chick flick category. Yeah yeah, I know what you are thinking. "Courtney doesn't watch chick flicks. She is way too awesome for that." But it is true. I like the occassional romantic comedy. They have to have way more comedy than romance. Or have an exceptionally attractive male actor. These three are my favorites....

 

I could make an entire post devoted to only Disney movies. So in an effort to save time, space, and dignity, I am only going to show you my two all time favorites. Those two are...



Now for the good stuff. Most people think that Forrest Gump is my favorite movie. And they are almost right. However, there is one movie that will beat out Forrest any day of the week. That movie is.....


I will admit that I quote Val's lines with him. So you probably don't want to watch this movie with me.



That was actually a scaled down list of movies I like. I was going to make an honorable mention list but I got really tired of typing. And when I get tired of typing I just assume you are probably tired of reading. So that concludes Day 7!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment