Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 19: Magic Middles...why did they take you from me?

Hola, Readers! I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous day! I have some exciting news to include in the daily list of randomness today!

1.) This guy is coming from Camden, TN tomorrow with money to buy the Jeep!! This time Saturday I could be pimpin' around town in Marky!


2.) I almost ran over a kid today. It was totally not my fault either. I was turning right onto my road and there he was, riding his bicycle on my side of the street! He took the ditch and I did too. So I almost ran over him twice! I really hope I didn't ride my bike into on coming traffic when I was that age. Sheesh.

3.) I tackled a vacuum today. I was running behind and I thought I could make up for lost time by running through the house. In my haste, I ran right into the vacuum in my dark laundry room.

Evil vacuum

I attempted to avoid today's topic by looking for another blog challenge but apparently they are all the same. Enough stalling...Day 19 is about something I regret.

I hate the word "regret". It is never fun to think about things you should or shouldn't have done, much less tell the world about it! But I thought about it and I decided to bite the bullet and provide you with a list of things I regret. Here we go...

I regret not stocking up on Mini Mgic Middles before Keebler ripped them from my chubby little hands.


I regret not visiting my grandmother more while she was in the nursing home.

I regret letting a boy influence where I went to college. I ended up making great friends and graduating with good grades from Cumberland University, but I still sometimes wonder how different things would be if I had gone to the University of Tennessee.

I regret letting my mom sell all my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles memorabelia when I was 8. All I have left now is a lone pillow case :-(


My biggest regret? Not standing up for myself the other day when I should have. In an attempt to avoid conflict I sometimes take the passive route and end up stamping doormat on my forehead. I regret every single time I've done that. It has gotten me nowhere.

Alrighty, I am done for today! I got kinda serious for a minute I hope I didn't lose you. Have a great day, Readers!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment