Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Excited bladder...I have one

Happy Wednesday dear Readers! I know it is gloomy, wet, and cold outside but you are reading Cowboy Cookies now so your day is about to be brightened. You're welcome.

1.) Why does the need to pee multiply exponentially when there is no toilet paper? I walked into the bathroom today with a slight need to pee. I discovered there was no toilet paper so I went to the closet to retrieve more. No toilet paper in there either. BAM! I was then hit with the urge to go so badly my bladder was going to explode. I started doing the pee-pee dance. I was opening closets, looking under sinks, and in general acting as if I had never had to pee before. I did finally discover toilet paper, but only after I had a small melt down.

2.) Did anyone think it was funny that I wrote about going #1 as the #1 thing on my list?? Anyone? No? Okay moving on.

3.) When I was writing about having to pee while looking for toilet paper, I was struck by the revelation that I also get the strong urge to pee while playing hide-and-seek. Am I the only one this happens to?? I find a nice comfy hidey-hole of seclusion and BAM! I have to go pee. Maybe it is the excitement of finding the perfect spot. Or maybe it is the fact that I know I can't go to the bathroom that creates the need to go, much like with the toilet paper scenario. Any thoughts?


I've decided to join the bandwagon and participate in "What I'm Loving Wednesday".


I'm loving the fact that I'm getting shout outs in other people's blogs!

I'm loving that several people have asked to be Reader of the Week this week.

I'm loving that I am writing What I'm Loving Wednesday 5 minutes before it becomes Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment