Tuesday, April 19, 2011

11 down only 5,999,999,989 to go!

I want everyone to stop. Collaborate. And listen. I have big news! Cowboy Cookies officially has 11 followers. I also know now that more than 11 people read my blog! I am well on my way to becoming the most famous blogger EVER! You are a part of something big here people. You're welcome.

Oh, and here is the daily list of random.

1. I had a blast this Sunday! I went to the Southern Women's Show with my mama, sister, and best friend. I decided that I needed everything free thing that was being handed out. I ended up with two pens, two mini flashlights, a shell necklace, and some tablespoons. I also purchased a super cute jacket and a set of 820 thread count sheets. All in all it was a fantastic day!


2. All I have done is work for 12 days straight so my list of random is rather boring. I can't tell you about work so I think the list is going to stop here. I will leave you with this little factoid I learned on Saturday night though...prostitutes shoplift the strangest things!


Judging from the poll, everyone wants to hear stories about awkward and embarrassing moments in my life. I've thought long and hard on this. I think I'll start out with one embarrassing moment I remember very clearly from childhood.

I was six and it was my first ever sleepover. I was nervous! The normal things were running through my head.."Will she make fun of my hair when I wake up in the morning? Did I bring my glasses case? What if they don't have cheerios for breakfast?" Little did I know that what I should have been asking was "Do they have a massive dog that is going to maul me?"

So, I go bopping into the house full of energy and excitement only to end up on top of the kitchen table crying hysterically. They had the biggest dog I had ever seen at that point in my young life! I was small for my age so I stood under 3 feet tall, and of course this dog could almost look over my head. I was terrified to say the least. So here I am finally having my first sleep over with my first best friend and I'm literally standing on top of their kitchen table screaming, "Make him go away! Make him go away!" I also knocked over a bowl of Fruit Loops in the process. But, after coaxing me off the table with promises of candy and safety, I realized that the dog was actually very friendly. His name was Buster and I think I ended up sleeping with him beside me. But seriously...look at this picture. Can you blame me for being scared???

2 comments:

  1. Who was this? How do you remember stuff like that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Megan lol I'll never forget that day! I had to climb over a bowl of Fruit Loops to get on top of their table. Buster seemed so huge!!

    ReplyDelete