Sunday, April 10, 2011

Even Rebecca Black has plans on Friday


I've always used the phrase "suck at life". Usually this phrase is intended for people other than myself.


However, this weekend I, Courtney Sellars, sucked at life. How does one "suck at life" you might be asking? Let me give you a list of examples, which just so happen to come from excerpts of my weekend.

1. You lose to an 8-year-old in a game of checkers.
2. You wear black pants to a softball game in 85 degree weather.
3. You run up on a State Trooper on the interstate while going 90.
4. You go to bed at 11 on Friday AND Saturday night.
5. You look at Facebook pictures on Sunday night of all the fun things your friends did on Friday and Saturday.
6. You decide to blog about how pathetic your life has become.


Here is another story about Tammy! During Christmas time my boss liked to put up this really creepy Santa doll. He was about a foot tall and held a candle that lit up when you plugged it in. Creepy Santa would move and wave around his little candle. I didn't like him so I kept him unplugged a lot. Tammy came up front one day while Creepy Santa was doing his little dance. She stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes glazed over and she started laughing hysterically and swaying like the Creepy Santa was doing. She did this for quite some time. She stopped swaying, but while she continued to laugh, she walked over and petted the Creepy Santa. Then she turned around and walked out of the room.


Tammy, who didn't smile much, continued to come back up to the front through out the day to watch the Santa. It was nice to see her happy, but at the same time her happy mood was scaring every one else. I never did turn off the Santa after that. The aliens already knew I was stalking her. I didn't want to be blamed for making Santa stop dancing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment