Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 28 and 29: Toto blew away but I think we are still in Lebanon

Hello, readers. If you are reading this then I know you survived the tornado! Yay!

1.) It got pretty rough today here in the mid-state. (I've always wanted to work "mid-state" into a conversation. This is close enough.) Our street sign blew off the stop sign and landed in the middle of the road, but that is all the damage we received. I hope all of your homes weathered the storm!


2.) Along the same line of conversation, the tornado warning for Wilson County is obnoxiously loud. I understand that it has to be so everyone can hear it, but I don't think people in Alabama need to know we are having a a tornado warning. Why can't it be like the "Bat Signal"? We should all just know to look up at the sky and see the signal for the tornado!


I do not live in Chicago, but I could not find a stormy sky of Lebanon on Google.
Oh, and try not to be too jealous of my Paint skills. I'm just born with that kind of talent. 

3.) Jeremy Johnson said he reads my blog but I don't know if I believe him or not. Jeremy the secret word is peanut butter. You must text this word to me so I can believe you.


Moving right along. I am behind so I have to do two challenges in one day! The first is something that stresses me out.

I hate being late. It stresses me out to not be somewhere on time! You know what makes me late the most? Stop lights! This city is over run with mentally handicapped stop lights. The one that stresses me out the most and never fails to make me late is this one....


It is the south bound turn signal that gets me every time! I get skipped constantly! I am mad just thinking about!!


Alright. I feel better. The next blog challenge is about wishes. I only get three which is pretty lame if you ask me.

1.) I wish for my master's degree without actually having to go back to school.
2.) I wish Verizon didn't charge $30 for a data package
3.) I wish that all traffic lights turn green whenever I approach them!

Well tomorrow is the last day of the challenge. I'm kinda glad because these topics were getting entirely too boring. I plan on entertaining you with stories from my past from now on. The first story involves a Styrofoam cup and Valium. Try to contain your curiosity!


And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment