Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bad ideas...I have them.

Hello, readers! I had a busy day yesterday so I slacked on my blog. I also didn't get a chance to cook anything either. I promise to get back on track soon with Cookbook Monday.

I have run low on cash this week and I decided to cut a few things out of my budget until I get paid again. The two expendable things I decided to snip were sweet tea and Junior Mints. I was spending $3 a day. That's $21 a week on sweets! However, I didn't realize how important that $3 really was.  My head feels ready to explode from the lack of caffeine. Literally. I looked it up. Caffeine constricts blood vessels. So now that I don't have any caffeine in my system my blood vessels are expanding. That in turn is causing my head to hurt. Badly. That was your science lesson for the day. You're welcome.


It's been about 20 minutes since I posted the picture and in the meantime I found $.60 worth of change in my purse. I think that since I found the change and it was not factored into my budget, I should spend it anyway that I want to! Yay for caffeine!


My head no longer feels like it is going to explode! Yay for non-exploding heads!

I am glad I could ramble on about my caffeine addiction because I really didn't have anything to talk about today! I am taking topic requests. If you have anything you want me to talk about please message me or leave it in the comments!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment