Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is it Thursday yet?

Today is supposed to be "What I'm Loving Wednesday". However, I think I could write a longer blog on "What I'm Not Loving Wednesday". I went against my gut instinct and actually got out of bed at 8am this morning. My body and mind were telling me get back under the covers, but I ignored both. My day pretty much went downhill from that point.



I typed out five things that contributed to my awful day, but I erased them because I didn't want first time readers to think I was a Debbie Downer. Maybe "What I'm Loving Wednesday" will improve my mood....


I'm loving...

The weather we had today! It was sunny but not melt-your-face-off hot.

The fact that I finally have a tan! Sort of. I am at least a darker shade of pale now!

My new sheets I bought at the Southern Women's Show. They are 800 thread-count. I feel fancy!

I am getting a lot of feedback on my blog! I estimated that I have about 40 readers now!



It's short and sweet today. I am in a mood that is not conducive to blogging! Check back tomorrow for a story on how I almost got arrested at basketball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment