Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coupons for Bagel Bites?! No way!!!

¡Hola mis estimados lectores! ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! I am not sure if what I said is correct, but we will go with it! In honor of yet another holiday that makes no sense for Americans to celebrate, I have posted my favorite politically incorrect video!


I have neglected the daily list of random lately, but it's back now!

1.) My job frequently involves people asking me questions. Good questions, stupid questions, insightful questions, weird questions..questions, questions, questions. I really think that some of these people are under the impression that I have a crystal ball sitting in front of me. I wonder if this is what people picture me doing when I say "I don't know".


2.) If you do not poke holes in your $.69 Banquet pot pie before you heat it up it ends up looking disfigured.


3.) I discovered that among my 40 readers, my mother is not one of them. She admitted she did not read my blog nor did she intend on doing so. I forced her to at least look at my pictures, but I realized that most of my pictures did not make sense without the text. I know who won't be getting an autographed laptop when I become famous!


Today is Thankful Thursday!


Today I am thankful for....

1.) Tasty $.69 pot pies

2.) Free donuts
















3.) Oil prices dropping 9% today

4.) All our armed forces who fight daily to keep us safe

5.) Coupons for $1.00 off Bagel Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment