Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh, Ryan...why do you elude me?

I have not been in a very bloggy mood here lately! Mainly because I couldn't think of anything to write about. My creative well ran dry for a few days. Before I begin again, here is the daily list of random!

1.) Better late than never...the Reader of the Week this week is....Sierra Dickerson! She begged to be ROTW. It was really sad and pathetic. I couldn't tell her no. She was so pitiful trying to suck up to me. So, congratulations Sierra Dickerson on being this week's Reader of the Week.

2.) I just found a check written to me by my employer from November 19th, 2010. It is only for $13.59, do you think they will still cash it or it has it probably been cancelled? I was pretty excited when I found it so hopefully they will still honor it! That is like 6 boxes of Junior Mints!

3.) I have decided that I want to become more organized!! I need your help. I would like a small filing cabinet. Maybe something like this:

 Or like this:


If you see one, please let me know. I don't want to spend more than $10 so a gently used yard sale filing cabinet will work nicely. Whoever finds me one will be ROTW automatically!



I decided to reach back in time a little bit and break out a game that is well known to all the ladies who grew up in the late 80s and early 90s. That game is...M.A.S.H! In case you lived under a rock during those years, M.A.S.H was a game that girls played to predict their future. The letters stood for mansion, apartment, shack, and house. Under these letters were several categories that required you to fill in three to four corresponding answers. We always made the person pick one answer per category that they did not want to end up with in their future. The more creative your friends, the more categories the game had. Here is an example below:


I was feeling nostalgic, so I made one of my own today. I tried to take a picture, but it was not clear so here is a typed version of my M.A.S.H.

So, after Danny and I get married on the beach we are going to jet off to the majestic land of Gatlinburg. After our honeymoon we will return to our apartment in California where will we adopt a tabby cat and I will find a job as a police officer. Shortly thereafter we will conceive our only child. In my postpartum depression I will buy my fast black Camaro. The end.

Danny at our wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment