Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hot chicks...they are overrated.

Women can be irrational! *Gasp* I am a woman so I can say that. I got to thinking the other day how we women tend to hear things differently than how they were told to us by a man. Now don't get me wrong, men say some stupid, stupid stuff, but sometimes women read way too much into what was said. Here are a few examples of men sticking their foot in their mouths and women being crazy!


Disclaimer: Only a few of these have actually happened to me, for the most part they are made up!


1. What he said: "Don't worry about me flirting with that hot chick at work. I would never date a girl who gets hit on a lot."

What she heard: "Don't worry about me flirting with that hot chick at work. I like to date girls who are hideous. I don't have to worry about her cheating on me because no other man will have her."

2. What he said: "We'll talk about moving to a different city when your job makes more than mine does."

What she heard: "We'll talk about moving to a different city when I start to care about your job."

3. What he said: "It's not cheating if I think you are dead!"

What she heard: "Of course I'd start dating three weeks after you are lost at sea."

4. What he said: "_________(name of ex) use to put tomatoes in the chili."

What she heard: "This chili sucks and _______(name of ex) puts yours to shame."

5. What he said: "Is that really what you are going to wear?"

What she heard: "You look terrible and I want you to change before I leave you."

6. What he said: "Did you see the way that girl's boobs were hanging out of her shirt?"

What she heard: "I was staring at that girl's boobs and noticed how flat chested you were."

7. What he said: "I don't feel too good. What was in that chicken pot pie?"

What she heard: "I don't feel too good. Did you try to poison me?"

8. What he said: "Mom thinks you should ____________"

What she heard: "My mom knows best and she hates you."

9. What he said: "I was talking to Mom the other day and she said we need to ____________"

What she heard: "My mom knows best and she hates you."

10. What he said: "We are going to be late if you don't hurry up."

What she heard: "My mom was never late, she hates you, and you are slower than Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment